Employment at KTC
Please see below for the various advertised positions at the College.
Once you have expressed interest in a position, you will be contacted with information regarding next steps, should your application proceed.
For ALL positions, we request candidates submit the following information and documentation:
- a Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- References (written and/or contact information for three professional referees)
- for teachers: evidence of NESA accreditation / a Statement of Service from a previous employer
- a current ‘Employee’ Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- copies / scans of Degrees, Certifications – including academic transcripts
- evidence of vaccination against COVID-19
- copy / scan of identification document which shows date of birth
Submissions should be sent to:
Executive Assistant to the College Principal
P: (02) 9301 1109 for further information.
High School : Learning Enhancement Teacher & NCCD Coordinator
We are seeking to employ a full-time, dynamic Learning Enhancement Teacher, with a passion for teaching basic literacy remediation to students from Years 7 to 9 in small groups as well as through one-on-one withdrawals.
The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to cater to students with diverse learning needs and be able to work with teaching staff to assist them in the adjustment of their teaching programmes to cater effectively for students with differentiated learning needs.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
- a proven track record in literacy skills development
- an ability to engage with students at all levels, and
- good classroom management skills.
In addition, a sound working knowledge of the NCCD requirements is essential in order to maintain, evaluate and update the school’s NCCD documentation for those students requiring specific adjustments to be made to their learning programmes. The successful candidate will report to the Head of General Studies in High School.
Available from / Start: immediate
High School, Hebrew (Ivrit) Teacher, Full-Time
Applications are invited from passionate, motivated and experienced High School Teachers for the position of Hebrew Teacher (Ivrit) in our High School. This is a full-time position, reporpting directly to the Head of Department and indirectly to the Head of General Studies in the High School.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Capacity to work as a team with colleagues and leaders to continually improve teaching and learning
- Application of effective strategies for managing student expectations and wellbeing as well as an ability to develop positive partnerships with College families
- Willingness to develop an understanding of, and support our ethos
Available from / Start: immediate
Cert III Teacher | Cert III / Diploma | ECT | Jewish Studies
We are seeking expressions of interest from Cert III / Diploma qualified Educators, Early Childhood Teachers and Jewish Studies Teachers to work in our Early Learning Centres on varying bases (as above).
Further information, and Position Descriptions are available from Lesley Shneier, EL Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Casual Teachers – Primary School & High School
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic classroom teacher, a collaborative practitioner and be ready to support the school across a range of subjects, as required. You should be a passionate, motivated and experienced High School / Primary School Teacher, with demonstrated success in secondary / primary teaching at all levels.
The successful applicant will be able to inspire students to learn and support them in their ongoing study, in their regular teacher’s absence.
Your application should include:
- Current Resume (CV)
- Names and contact information for two professional referees;
- Evidence of current Working With Children Check
- Evidence of NESA registration and accreditation status
- Proof of identification
Submit via email to: email@example.com