Employment at KTC
Please see below for the current positions at the College. Once you have expressed interest in a position, you will be contacted with information regarding next steps, should your application proceed. For all positions, we request candidates submit the following:
- a Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- References (written and/or contact information for three professional referees)
- for teachers: evidence of NESA accreditation / a Statement of Service from a previous employer
- a current ‘Employee’ Working With Children Check (WWCC – NSW)
- copies / scans of Degrees, Certifications – including academic transcripts
- copy / scan of identification document which shows date of birth
Submissions should be sent to:
P: (02) 9301 1111 for further information
Daily Organiser & Timetabler
Reporting directly to the Director of Teaching and Learning (High School) and the Head of Primary, the Daily Organiser is the central point of contact and coordination for a variety of activities in the running of Primary and High Schools. This full-time position is from 6.30am to 2.00pm weekdays during school term, and normal office hours during school holidays.
The Daily Organiser is required to:
- demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to balance multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills for liaison with teachers, students and Senior Staff
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including outside regular school hours when necessary.
Further information is available from James Mulhall, Director of Teaching & Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rabbi Milecki, Head of Primary (email@example.com).
The Wellbeing Coordinator (WC) will provide day-to-day support for students and staff with matters related to student wellbeing and behaviour. The WC will also develop and support initiatives and programs that promote good behaviour choices and student wellbeing throughout the Primary School (PS). As a member of the PS Wellbeing Team, the WC will work collaboratively with all members of the Wellbeing Team.
The WC reports to the Head of Primary and will also work closely with the Deputy Head of Primary.
The WC is a 0.6 FTE load, with the potential of a full-time role which would include teaching responsibilities.
If you are passionate about nurturing the wellbeing of young people, we invite you to be part of our team at KTC.
- Is passionate about working with children, helping them to become the best version of themselves
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships with, and engage, students, staff and parents
- Exceptional time-management, planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team leader and proactive team player
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Demonstrates conflict-resolution skills and a positive approach to problem-resolution.
Cert III Teacher | Cert III / Diploma | ECT | Jewish Studies
We are seeking expressions of interest from Cert III / Diploma qualified Educators, Early Childhood Teachers and Jewish Studies Teachers to work in our Early Learning Centres on varying bases (as above).
Further information, and Position Descriptions are available from Lesley Shneier, EL Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Casual Teachers – Primary School & High School
Your application should include:
- Current Resume (CV)
- Names and contact information for two professional referees;
- Evidence of current Working With Children Check
- Evidence of NESA registration and accreditation status
- Proof of identification
Submit via email to: email@example.com